Wyse London, fashion’s secret weapon for stylish adult women
If you and your wardrobe need a little boost, it’s time to put British label Wyse London on your fashion radar.
Launched in 2014, its founder Marielle Wyse had the individual mission of finding stylish knits that were ânot lacking in joyâ. It all started with just a handful of knits, but now the brand has expanded to include a wide range of luxury wardrobe essentials that include slip-on dresses, sought-after scalloped overalls and of course plenty of cardigans and fancy sweaters, all worthy of a place. in your capsule wardrobe.
Wyse has seen phenomenal growth since the lockdown with a 100% increase in net sales from April to September 2021. It is now on its way to becoming one of Britain’s top clothing brands, with a multitude of celebrity fans. and over 97,000 loyal Instagram followers.
Marielle cites customer feedback as the secret to the brand’s success, recently featuring stylists Wyse, clients who provide style advice for all shapes and sizes to help others feel comfortable and confident with their purchases.
Who will love Wyse London?
The brand’s aesthetic is effortless everyday clothing with a playful touch. If you like brands like Hush, Baukjen, and Boden, you’ll love Wyse. Color is key with many designs in bold hues and punchy prints that are sure to elevate your wardrobe. Typically, prices are at the high end of the market, but you can pick up love accessories from Â£ 25 or $ 33, making them a shining brand when looking for wonderful Christmas gifts for you. your friends.
FACTS ABOUT WYSE LONDON
Size range: United Kingdom 4-18 | United States 2-16
Price range: From Â£ 25 to Â£ 395 / $ 34 to $ 540
Delivery: Free from Â£ 125 in UK | The price varies depending on the location
Return: Free in UK | The price varies depending on the location
âWyse London’s philosophy is to buy clothes that don’t wear you down, but lift the mood. Essentially cheerful clothes that give style, âexplains Marielle.
âWyse offers a line of cheerful pieces with its signature Wyse detail; be it a lurex thread, sequins, scallops or a rainbow of stripes. Adding pops of color is key to boosting morale, something everyone needed last year. “
What they do really well
We love the entire Wyse London range, but they do four things particularly well: sweaters, cardigans, dresses, and overalls (cute scalloped-edge overalls are incredibly popular)
7 Wyse London pieces we love
We’ll be honest, we struggled to fine-tune our favorites at Wyse London, but we managed to edit some of the more stylish pieces. But you have to be quick, these bestsellers are highly regarded by loyal fans of the brand, so jump in and get in on the action.
When dressing feels like a chore, nothing beats a slip-on dress and that’s exactly what it does. Featuring a classic leopard print but with a pop of color for a fresh update, it’s incredibly flattering and easy to wear. The ruffled skirt adds to the relaxed, flowing vibe and the vibrant print is enough to make a statement if minimal styling is required. Just add on sneakers or spruce up with chunky boots.
Much like the best blazers, a denim shirt is a wardrobe classic that has stood the test of time, and Wyse’s denim number has it all going for it. With a pretty Peter Pan collar and puffed sleeves for a contemporary touch, it gives the fresh fabric a meadow feel. Ideal for layering, to wear under your knits and let the collar stand out.
Overalls aren’t just for toddlers anymore, especially when they’re so stylish. The scalloped details of Wyse’s overalls really set them apart. There are plenty of fits and colors to choose from, but we love these dusty pink overalls. They have a relaxed fit with just the right amount of stretch so they’re not too baggy and finished just above the ankle. Layer t-shirts, blouses and knitwear.
Every fall wardrobe needs a chic leather skirt and this one has proven to be very popular this season. It features a flat front waist with an elasticated back and an A-line shape for a flattering and feminine finish. The leather is soft as butter, so it is very comfortable to wear and it is available in two colors: black and bottle green for a touch of color. Easy to dress up or down, wear it with a crisp white shirt for your 9-5 and slip on your best cashmere sweater and white sneakers for a polished weekend look.
When it comes to color, the brand has seen high demand for camel and rust and this knit is at the top of everyone’s wish list. Adding more bang to your basics, thoughtful details such as a frilly neckline and bell sleeves give it extra style and the unique Wyse cachet. Elevate your look by wearing them with your best jeans and chelsea boots for an effortless everyday outfit with just a hint of sparkle.
Once again, it’s all in the details with this charming little striped blouse. From the embroidered lace finish on the sleeves and hem to the frilly neckline, it’s romantic and frivolous, guaranteed to cheer you up. Wear with denim shorts in the summer and wear with cigarette pants in the winter, it’s a winner all year round. The cotton fabric is also light and breathable.
No longer a fad, the boiler jumpsuit has indeed taken root in our everyday wardrobes and this one is worth the investment because it is a very flattering combination. Available in a regular and longer leg, it ends right at the ankle so you can show off your shoes as well. The elasticated waist helps streamline the silhouette for a flattering finish and once again features the iconic frilly neckline. Just wear it alone with a cool pair of sneakers, or layer it over a slim polo neck for extra warmth.
5 other things we love about Wyse London
- The Wyse community. Check out the #WyseWomen hashtag on Instagram to see how much her customers love their purchases. On Fridays, they present the best looks of the week with âWyse your Wayâ. This inclusive relationship with clients allows clients to not only feel stylish, but also to be part of something bigger, a community of lively and like-minded women.
- Its founder Marielle Wyse. You can often see Marielle modeling Wyse pieces on the brand’s Instagram page, proving how much she loves every product she sells. We love how convenient and in touch with customers, which helps keep the brand super personal. Oh and of course she’s very stylish too. We want all she wears.
- The new store. Wyse recently opened their first store on Marylebone High Street, London, so you can have that personal IRL shopping experience. Like a walk-in closet, it’s a beautifully organized store where customers can see their favorite pieces up close. They also regularly host in-store events and VIP shopping experiences.
- They work for a sustainable future. New Wyse Coins are available online every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 9 a.m. They have also implemented a pre-order system to enable the brand to meet customer demand and minimize waste with excess inventory. Wherever possible, Wyse uses natural fibers in its products. A recent collaboration with fashion editor and influencer Deborah Brett produced sustainable t-shirts made from 100% organic cotton, complete with a QR code on the label, allowing customers to scan and track the journey of each piece, from fiber to mill, to mill. .
- The inclusiveness of age. The collection is designed for all women aged 18 to 80 and for most body types (their sizes go up to UK 18, so they are not yet one of the top brands for plus size fashion). âIt’s not about being a certain age or having a certain appearance, it’s an ethic and a sense of the joy of living,â explains Marielle. They