Top 10 Most Promising Entrepreneurs 2020-21
New Delhi [India], June 16 (ANI / PNN): When Steve Jobs inspired hundreds of professionals by encouraging them to “follow their passion”, it was not just another piece of advice. Our work is what occupies a large part of our life and the only way to be satisfied is to do a good job that only comes if we love what we are doing. Even though the internet is full of ideas, it cannot turn that idea into a business or turn it into an entrepreneur if it is not backed by passion, diligence and hard work. Indian Alert, a growing digital media platform for information and marketing, honored ten entrepreneurs who turned their passion and mission into hugely successful business ventures.
1. Ajay Ajmera – Founder of Ajmera Fashions: Since 1992 Ajmera Fashion has dreamed of empowering women and equality in every way.
Returning to the previous phase, in 2013, Ajmera Fashion would end its journey. But with the grace of God and unwavering resolve, the blessings of the internet have paved the way for us to expand into new markets by providing tailored experiences to customers around the world by providing quality products and services in 30 countries and this was determined as a change in their growth.
Recently Ajay Ajmera, CEO of Ajmera Fashion was awarded the “Champions of Change Award” for “Women’s Empowerment and Social Welfare” by the Governor of Goa (Shri Bhagat Singh Koshyari). It was the most cherished and honored moment for them as well as for Ajmera Fashion.
2. Manodh Mohan – Founder / CEO of Skyislimit Technologies Inc: From rags to the rich, the story of Manodh Mohan of Skyislimit Technologies Inc is about zeal, determination and hard work. 15 years ago, the man who started as a freelance today runs a company with more than 70 passionate people passionate about technology. Manodh with its Salesfokuz-Fokuz products is proud to serve market leaders such as SBI DFHI, CSB Bank, DCB Bank, Saraswat Bank, Godrej, etc. through customized solutions and has won 10 international and national awards by far. Even during the pandemic, Manodh raised a $ 2 million angel investment for his business from American visionary Suneel (Sonny) Menon and his wife Ms. Shari Menon. Manodh always sticks to two slogans – “EVERY PROBLEM HAS A SOLUTION” and “TEAMWORK DOES DREAM JOB”.
3. Priyanka Bhatnagar – Founder of Samridhii: Believing in the immense power of the human soul, Priyanka has turned into one of the most recognized tarot cards as a Reiki healer in her discipline. Decades of helping people rendering spiritual services related to psychic healing, angel healing, horoscope matching, numerology aimed at prosperity and contentment in life, multiple since 2018, she became “The best tarot card reader in Delhi”.
Embracing the journey with “Healer of the Year-2018”, “Tarot Excellence Award 2019”, “National Gratitude Award -2020” recognized by iconic personalities like Malika Arora, Sapna Swaraskar, Sonali Bendre, Preity Zinta, and more.
“SAMRIDHiI” helps people with their careers, businesses, relationships and more.
4. Viraj Kohli – Director of Uviraj Group: Viraj Kohli is the Director of Uviraj Group, India’s most reliable and fastest growing personal protective equipment (PPE) manufacturer. After graduating from Newcastle University in 2017, Viraj and his brother Swaraj began their journey with the sole mission of “helping to save as many lives as possible”.
With more than 250 employees and two manufacturing plants spread over 100,000 square feet, Viraj saw the opportunity and quickly ventured into manufacturing PPE kits during the onset of Covid 19.
Sticking to the ‘Hume Parvah Hai’ slogan, they have donated more than 15,000 masks / PPE kits since the start of the pandemic.
5. Abhishek Sinha – Founder of NotJustLex Education LLP: Abhishek Sinha is the founder of NotJustLex (NJL). Before starting his entrepreneurial journey, he was a partner in the MA, PE team of two of India’s leading law firms (KhaitanCo, Mumbai and Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas, Mumbai). Abhishek is also a qualified lawyer from England to Wales and has post-qualification experience of over 15 years. NJL is a platform for young lawyers and law students to learn and express themselves. NJL’s vision is to: (i) provide accessible quality legal learning; and (ii) bridging the gap between theoretical learning and practical applicability. The main emphasis is on participatory learning. Recently he was included in the Times 40 under 40, 20216 list. Paspuleti Pallavi Krishna – Executive Director of Tripura Constructions: A Woman of Elegance. She is one of the handfuls of women in the construction industry, devoting herself to family affairs with the utmost care. Setting new standards by constantly adopting best practices is her routine. It is easy for him to empower everyone in his journey, also leading by inspiration. Pallavi is very passionate about sustainability and takes all possible measures to achieve it. It is the patronage of Indian art, culture and crafts. A very promising woman as a leader of the future7. Hindol Basu – Founder and CEO of Actify Data Labs: His dream has always been to build a technology products company in India that can compete with the best in the world.
Hindol, the founder and CEO of Actify Data Labs, which helps companies harness the power of data, brings approximately 19 years of machine learning experience.
A strong supporter of teaching data analytics and science to young students and professionals, Hindol teaches at places like IIM, IIT, HBS and IITB.
Co-author of the book Business Analytics – Applications to Consumer Marketing, which has sold over 3000 copies worldwide, Hindol was also the first in India to create credit analysis for the Indian market.
8. Dr Sitanshu Singh – Founder / CEO of ThinkFiniti Education: Dr Sitanshu Singh has always had an intense passion for helping individuals and society in general. He founded Thinkfiniti Education through which he trained, counseled and improved the lives of over 2.5 lakh students across India. He, after offering his services as a Covid-19 frontline worker, has set his sights on the healthcare field and is now also the founder of MedFiniti Healthcare through which he seeks to provide multidisciplinary healthcare to his patients.
He is a multidimensional entrepreneur who works hard to improve and develop the education and health sectors and does so with an industrious and persevering mindset.
9. Monica Uberoi – Founder and Principal Architect at SPACES: Monica Uberoi is the Founder and Principal Architect at SPACES. She is a gold medalist and a member of the Indian Council of Architecture with a rich experience of 24 years. A perfectionist by nature, Monica pays attention to detail and is committed to exemplary design. Her work is modern and reflects her sensitivity to society, culture and the environment. Under his leadership, SPACES has completed more than 300 projects in residential, commercial and corporate interiors.
His firm received the award for the best interior design firm in Delhi. As a woman of substance, she has clearly demonstrated the exceptional qualities that a woman leader should possess. She has been celebrated as one of the agents of change in the country, pouring out invincible potential among women entrepreneurs.
10. Ram Shriram – CEO of Mahagram: Ram Pathade, 29, is a young entrepreneur, investor and the founder and CEO of Mahagram – a banking technology company that provides technology and infrastructure to BFSI banks and start-ups that process over 10,000 crore in transactions. annually.
He launched BharatATM, India’s first rural NEO bank, which Sonu Sood, a humanitarian actor, had already endorsed.
An app that turns any retail store into a banking point of sale, enabling customers to obtain banking services while shopping for their daily needs having over 3,000,000 retail banking touchpoints across the India, serving over 10 million customers per month.
Ram is also an investor in several tech and fintech start-ups, including Finoviti, Fidypay and others.
Listing created by: The Indian AlertThis story is provided by PNN. ANI will not be responsible for the content of this article in any way. (ANI / PNN)