StyleWeekOC inaugurates 10 new retailers at Fashion Island
As the 10th anniversary of Fashion Island’s signature event – StyleWeekOC – kicks off today, coastal California’s favorite destination for style exploration is launching 10 exciting new brands that will soon open exclusively on Fashion Island.
These new retailers include:
- ALO Yoga: A digital native and environmentally conscious athleisure brand known for its studio-street style beloved by celebrities and yogis. ALO is the first official wellness sponsor of New York Fashion Week.
- Allbirds: Originally a direct-to-consumer brand, Allbirds has curated a collection of men’s and women’s footwear and sportswear made with natural, earth-friendly materials like merino wool and eucalyptus.
- Vuori: Casual outfits for all inspired by an active lifestyle on the California coast with pieces integrating fitness, creative expression and life.
- Buck Mason: Modern, digital native brand offering updated American classics for everyday use.
- RhÃ´ne: Performance lifestyle brand RhÃ´ne offers premium men’s clothing designed with the world’s finest fabrics and cutting-edge textile technology, and finished with unmatched fit and style to create garments that satisfy both form and function.
- Evereve: Modern and versatile women’s clothing with just the right amount of edge.
- NextGen by Levi’s. The new NextGen concept store offers ultimate personalization with an in-store Tailor Shop, as well as a direct-to-garment printer that adds custom colors and patterns to t-shirts and denim.
- Shinobi Menswear: As the second location of this digital native brand, Shinobi Menswear is a collection of luxury menswear, known primarily for its exclusive, hand-crafted leather sneakers from Japan.
- Fabletics: Co-founded by Kate Hudson, Fabletics offers sportswear for men and women. The Fashion Island location will feature âRow,â a new workout equipment partnership.
- Madison Reed: Transform Hair Color At Home With Ingredients You Can Feel Great About. Long-lasting hair dye is free from ammonia, parabens and odors; and full of keratin, argan oil and ginseng root extract for extra shine, smoothness and nutrition.
For more information visit https://www.fashionisland.com.