Retail Store Manager – Pedestrian Jobs
We are looking for an experienced and versatile retail expert who can inspire and lead a team while creating a genuine connection with our customer base. If you are self-motivated, results-oriented and have high work standards, we would love to hear from you!
Storeroom Vintage offers the best variety of handpicked vintage clothing from around the world. We have established ourselves as one of Australia’s leading vintage retailers focusing on exceptional customer experience, with our flagship store now based in Newtown.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Exceed key performance indicators in all facets of the store, including payroll and checklists, inventory processes, recruiting and training
- Energy – A love of being in a fast growing company with the ability to adapt to change, lead by example with a positive and dynamic attitude.
- Ability to effectively manage your time and all operational requirements of your store without ever compromising the customer experience.
- Commitment to inspire, motivate, train and develop your team to be the best they can be.
- Ensure the execution and maintenance of all visual guidelines as well as ensure that the visual presentation of the store always meets or exceeds company standards
Qualifications & experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of retail experience, fashion retail experience highly preferred
- Demonstrated experience in leading and inspiring a team
- A true passion for creating amazing customer experiences
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for the Storeroom Vintage brand and vintage clothing