ING Bank Romania customers can now obtain, manage and complete personal loans 100% online
From this month, ING customers can take out their personal loans 100% online with full prepayment. Therefore, the bank offers an end-to-end online process where customers have complete control over the opening, payment management and conclusion of a personal loan directly with ING Home’Bank, whether they take it out through the ING Office network received or not the internet and mobile banking app.
Roxana Cristea, Lending Tribe Lead, ING Bank Romania: “On average, our customers access around 5,000 personal loans per month at ING Home’Bank and around 2 in 10 Romanians access a personal loan through ING. Every functionality we develop in Home’Bank gives customers the tools they need to easily manage their money themselves and spend time only on the things that are important to them, not on trips to the bank. Taking out personal loans online is another step in that direction, towards an even more independent customer who has more control over their finances.”
The repayment and closing process takes only a few minutes, can be done from any device, laptop, desktop or smartphone, saving customers the time and hassle of going to a physical location on the ING office network. The steps that customers must follow in ING Home’Bank are:
- Access the Close Personal Loan option from the Portfolio -> Loans –> Personal Loans -> More -> Close Loans menu.
- Go through the information on the amount required to fully repay the loan and proceed.
- Check the total amount to be repaid, the account to transfer the money from and the terms of the loan agreement.
- Accept the terms and conditions and continue.
- After reviewing the summary, validate the transaction and proceed.
After completing these steps, customers will see a confirmation screen in the app. They will also shortly receive an email with a PDF document confirming the completion of the personal loan and information about the insurance associated with the loan.