17 pieces that can make any outfit more chic
Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for certain links to products and services.
If you are preparing to go to work or some other type of professional setting, you must watch the play. But what if you are feeling a little lazy and just want to wear a tried and true and comfortable outfit? There are many ways to dress an ensemble, and we’ve got the tips you need to know!
17 clothes and accessories to dress up any outfit
1. The different plaid options The LookbookStore blazer is available in are perfect for fall! Add it to any basic outfit to create a more appropriate look for the office.
2. This The Milumia blazer has a more defined checkered aesthetic, which is totally on trend. It is also made in a relaxed material that remains ultra-professional!
3. This cape-style blazer GAMISOTE completely stopped We in our footsteps! He has such a unique look – obsessed!
4. If you want a classic blazer, this one from luvamia is a sure thing. It can even dress up something as casual as a graphic t-shirt!
5. Oversized blazers are also one of our go-to styles, and this one from The Drop has become a favorite with Amazon buyers! It comes in three neutral shades that can go with just about anything.
6. Over 6,000 shoppers say they love the crisp look of this striped blouse from Astyle! Plus, there are a variety of color combinations to choose from!
7. You can never go wrong with a crisp white button up like this one from Beninese! Pair it with skinny jeans and pumps, and you’ll look incredibly stylish.
8. Do you like the leopard print? This The ECOWISH leopard blouse is a fun way to spice up your office style!
9. This BIG DART blouse also has a fun and funky print that looks awesome! If you like to make bold statements, check it out ASAP.
ten. Those The Cole Haan pumps have a block heel that would be comfortable. They also have a knot at the tip as a finishing touch!
11. These kitten heels JENN ARDOR are a robust and reliable option! They have a pointy toe that looks seriously professional.
12. If you prefer a higher heel, these C.PARAVANO pumps are calling you! We dig the buckle detail and their modern feel.
13. When you think of heels, a pair like this Naturalizer is probably what comes to mind! These are basic shoes for any buyer.
14. We love the woven look of this B.Bella handbag. it reminds We of high fashion accessories!
15. This leather bucket bag from BOSTANTEN is simple but so chic! You can really pair it with any type of outfit, whether it’s a professional look or sweatpants.
16. If you like carrying a larger bag for work, this Coach messenger bag is the right size. It is also of high quality, so you can use it for many years!
17. The structured design of this The ALDO top handle bag is so sophisticated. We immediately started to pass out at first glance!
Discover more of our choices and offers here!
This article is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self-tanners, Lululemon style leggings, and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. . The selection of products and services, however, is in no way intended to constitute endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive products from manufacturers for free to test. Additionally, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. It does not determine whether a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We appreciate your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Good shopping!